At Faith, we pride ourselves on looking smart and presentable at all times.
The school will support disadvantaged families in meeting the costs of uniforms. School uniform assistance will be provided in the form of the school purchasing the required uniform for each family. The budget for the school uniform assistance scheme will be derived from pupil premium funds.
Families who require support will be asked to complete a School Uniform Assistance Application Form and return it to the school office.
The school will hold second-hand school uniforms in the school office for parents to access; access to these uniforms will be made available upon request made to the headteacher.
Parents will be invited to donate their child’s uniform when they no longer need it.
For more information , please see our School Uniform Policy
- Blue shirt – Required
- School tie – Required
- Grey skirt/pinafore or grey school trousers/shorts – Required
- Grey socks or tights – Optional
- School jumper or cardigan – School colours are required but jumper / cardigan containing the school logo is optional
- School Coat – Optional
- Black plain shoes (not trainers or trainer style shoes – no logos) – Required
- Summer Dress (Blue) – Optional
- School Jogging bottoms and Sweat top with blue polo top (Nursery & Reception Class) – School colours are required but jumper / cardigan containing the school logo is optional
- School Book Bag – Optional
- School Back-pack – Optional
- School Summer Caps – Optional
- School Winter Beanie Hat – Optional
- PE Kit: White T-Shirt, Black Shorts, Black Pumps – Required
Uniform is available from
Trutex @ AMJ Schoolwear
48 – 50 London Road
Tel: 0151 709 7009