1. Go to IXL (Link is on our class page if needed).
2. Log in to your child's account (Usernames and Passwords also on our class page if needed).
3. Click on the 'Learning' section of the website.
4. Click on 'Maths' at the top and scroll down to Year 3.
5. Find the sections with the header 'Comparing and Ordering' and 'Place Values'.
Comparing and Ordering: B.1 (B.2 if you are feeling confident!)
Place Values: L.9 and L.10 (L.11 if you are feeling confident!)
Children are to complete the activities set (Comparing and Ordering and Place Values) by the following Friday, when the next homework will be set.
The completed work will be sent to myself through IXL and the children who are engaging with their activities often will be put into a draw, ran by Miss Fox, to potentially win a prize!